[Bldg-sim] Pre/ post-processing and quality control

Santiago Velez santiagogvelez at gmail.com
Mon Oct 31 07:31:20 PDT 2011

Hi, I'm currently working on my thesis that involves a big optimisation job. Im looking for papers or publications related to systematisation of design through energy modeling, Design of Experiments and input and output data quality control and validation. I imagine some of you were involved in similar jobs, and encountered the same challenges. Any information related to this would be very much appreciated.

Best,

Santiago.