[Bldg-sim] ASHRAE 90.1 2007 Baseline System Selection

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 16:59:24 PDT 2011

Hi Otto,

As per 90.1-2007 Addendum W, " Where attributes make a building eligible for
more than one *baseline *system type, use the predominant condition to
determine the system type for the entire building except as noted in
Exception a to Section G3.1.1." Since your lab < 20,000ft2, my understanding
is that you can use system 5.
Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b