[Bldg-sim] Curtain wall retrofit options

Adam Jackaway adamjackaway at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 7 10:02:33 PDT 2011

Thanks to everyone for all the good responses on and off-list. It's an interesting little puzzle given some of the constraints. I'm responding individually off-list.

best regards,

Adam

vision areas? Removable to allow cleaning in between lites should there be any
incidental scumming over time. Inner lite can be kept in place with a 2 piece
stop and perimeter gaskets. The new inner glass lite can be coated with a solar
control pyrolytic low-e coating (Pilkington has one). Work can be done at night
to limit tenant disruption.

Free: 1.888.425.7255 •www.halsall.com
>Vancouver • Calgary • Sudbury  • Burlington • Toronto •
Ottawa • Dubai