[Bldg-sim] Energy Pro

Robby Oylear robbyoylear at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 09:04:14 PDT 2011

I haven't seen much discussion on this forum in regards to EnergyPro.  It
doesn't look like there is a separate EnergyPro specific list on
onebuilding.org.  If you have a question, the bldg-sim list would be the
most appropriate place to pose it.

The main resource I used when I was stumbling my way through my first
EnergyPro model was to directly e-mail their technical support at
support at energysoft.com.  There is a Yahoo user's group at
is infrequent and almost all of it seems geared towards California Title-24
compliance.

If you're trying to do anything other than T24 compliance I would highly
recommend you stay away from EnergyPro.  The program has a steep learning
curve, is not great for modeling any sort of complex building or system, and
there is little support available.

-Robby