[Bldg-sim] Process Load Density

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 13 06:56:59 PDT 2011

Use the ASHRAE Fundamentals book for internal load calculations for a large
list of average values of kitchen and office equipment.

Also the 90.1 User's manual has a table G-B in the back that has some
average densities that usually is a good start, but it is always different
for your specific building application and use.

Rob

On Thu, Oct 13, 2011 at 9:51 AM, Ahmed Azhari <a2_azhari at hotmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
> Is there some sort of a reference for process load density (W/m2) for each
> building type and where can I find that?
>
> Thank you very much for your assistance.
>

> Ahmed

Rob Hudson