[Bldg-sim] LEED Kitchen/Laundry HVAC Systems

Cheney chenyu73 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 27 12:02:56 PDT 2011

My understanding is that your HVAC system is not process. Even in the old
LEED system where process energy/plug energy will be removed from final
energy cost savings, will still consider the heating and cooling energy
iccured by such process/plug loads.

Regards,

Cheney

LinkedIN @ http://ca.linkedin.com/pub/yu-cheney-chen/27/637/72b