[Bldg-sim] Parking Structure - MNECB Lighting Power Density

Genest, Frederic fgenest at pageaumorel.com
Mon Oct 31 13:47:04 PDT 2011

Greetings.

I assume that "standalone parking structure" refers to a multi-level building dedicated to car parking, and not an exterior parking lot.

Based on space functions, 10.8 W/m² seems to correspond to your description; I have the same understanding. However, noting that the building type method gives about 3 W/m² (depending on building area), I would suspect that there is a lot of other space types to account for.

MNECB does not appear to have any lighting prescriptions for exterior parking lot, if that is what you meant.

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Frédéric Genest,

Pageau Morel et associés inc.

ing., M.Sc.A., PA LEED BD+C / Eng., M.A.Sc., LEED AP BD+CASHRAE HBDP
Chargé de projet / Project Manager
Associé / Associate
fgenest at pageaumorel.com <mailto:fgenest at pageaumorel.com>

210, boul. Crémazie O., bur. 110
Montréal (Québec) H2P 1C6
T 514.382.5150 (203)
F 514.384.9872
www.pageaumorel.com <http://www.pageaumorel.com>

Poser un geste écolo : un engagement infini! Est-ce vraiment nécessaire d'imprimer ce courriel?
A green act: a commitment for infinity! Save trees. Print only when necessary.

AVERTISSEMENT CONCERNANT LA CONFIDENTIALITÉ / CONFIDENTIALITY MESSAGE
Ce courriel et toute information qui y est jointe sont confidentiels. Si vous avez reçu cette communication par erreur, veuillez nous en aviser immédiatement et effacer l'original, sans en tirer de copie ni en dévoiler le contenu. / This e-mail and any information enclosed are confidential. If you have received this message by error, please notify us immediately and delete the original without making a copy and without disclosing its content.