[Bldg-sim] Correction for Infiltration Webinar Friday

Holly W. Samuelson hwasilow at gsd.harvard.edu
Tue Sep 13 11:35:44 PDT 2011

Dear Bldg Sim,
 Forgive me, but I need to correct the remote log-in instructions for the
webcast Infiltration event Friday.
**
*CORRECTED Remote Log-In Instructions:* The webinar registration form is at
http://anymeeting.com/PIID=EA50DC86864F.
The webinar itself will be here: http://www.anymeeting.com/ibpsaboston1. You
may sign in at the time of the webinar without pre-registering, however it
gives us an approximate headcount.

*Also, the speaker bios and abstracts have been updated at:*
http://www.ibpsa-boston.com/

Original Invitation:
*IBPSA-Boston is pleased to announce a symposium on Infiltration and
Building Simulation*

*When: *September 16, 2011  8:30am - 10:30am Eastern Standard Time (GMT -
5:00)
*Where:* National Grid Offices, 40 Sylvan Road, Waltham, MA  02451-1120,
also webcast live
*Who:* Anyone interested in the techniques and uses of building simulation
*Content:*  We are very pleased to announce the speakers for this event:
Krishnan Gowri of Pacific Northwest National Laboratory, Hannah Durschlag of
Massachusetts Institute of Technology, and Wei Lam of Wiss, Janney, Elstner
Associates Inc. These renown speakers, from both academia and industry, will
present their research and experience. The morning will conclude with a
group discussion.  For more information on the speakers, topics, and venue,
please visit:  http://www.ibpsa-boston.com/.  Refreshments will be provided
by our sponsor, National Grid.
*RSVP:*  Please RSVP by sending an email with the subject "RSVP in-person
Sept 16" or "RSVP online Sept 16" to ibpsa.boston at gmail.com.  To promote a
lively discussion, we encourage local participants to join us in-person if
possible.
**
*Directions:*  Driving directions and commuter rail directions to follow.
Please RSVP to ensure you receive these.

We hope you can join us.
Best,
Holly Samuelson
IBPSA-Boston President