[Bldg-sim] FW: [Equest-users] Wall classification for adjacentbuildings

Mirza Sajjal Mirza.Sajjal at BuroHappold.com
Tue Sep 6 07:43:58 PDT 2011

Thanks for the quick response Nick.

Do you also have an opinion on the code issue, will it have to be
compared to exterior walls or interior walls if the walls aren't really
"shared" but are adjacent to each other with no exposure to the
environment? What if the adjacent building is demolished, shouldn't the
HVAC system be sized to meet that condition (or the wall built up to
exterior wall performance values)? I'm curious to understand how this is
approached in an MEP/code compliance standpoint.

Thanks again for the feedback.

Mirza