[Bldg-sim] GE invests in high-tech green building outfit

Mehta, Gaurav Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
Thu Sep 8 13:21:38 PDT 2011

I hope the good folks at GE realize that buildings don't use energy, people do.

But then, as Winston Churchill said, we shape our environment and our environment shapes us. Maybe Project Frog can influence user behavior to use less energy!

However, in my humble opinion Project Frog doesn't offer anything new what any architect or engineer who is sensitive to energy use in buildings doesn't offer.

Best regards,

Gaurav

Gaurav Mehta, LEED® AP BD+C
Sustainable Building Analyst
Stantec
1932 First Avenue Suite 307
Seattle WA 98101
Ph: (206) 770-7779
Fx: (206) 770-5941
Gaurav.Mehta at stantec.com
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.