[Bldg-sim] RH in Star ccm+

Icha S v_icha_s at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 12 13:05:42 PDT 2011

Dear All,

I want to simulate a room with initial relative humidity as well as air velocity and indoor temperature. For the result, it is expected to have fine distribution of those three parameters. Does anyone know how to apply RH (relative humidity) parameter as one factor input in Star ccm+ as well as an output. It's seems impossible to make it direct definition of RH in star ccm+, isn't it? If it is, is there any alternative way/any others simulation software to solve my problem ?

Your suggestions or comments, Please ..
Thank You

Regards,

Icha Ilyas