[Bldg-sim] EE4 - Multiple Weekly Schedules

Aaron Smith asmith at mreng.ca
Mon Apr 30 11:46:24 PDT 2012

Hello,

I'm trying to use three different fan schedules (i.e. Winter/Summer/Fall) in
a model but I'm running into some problems.  I've created three weekly
schedules and in the "Edit Yearly Schedule" window I entered the respective
"Ending Day" and "Ending Month" but EE4 seems to always choose the schedule
with the highest number of weekly runtime hours and use it for the whole
year.

Has anyone else run into this?  Maybe I'm doing something wrong.

Thanks,
Aaron

Aaron Smith, P.Eng

LEEDR AP BD+C, M-ASHRAE, Mechanical Engineer

t: (902) 422-7393

f: (902) 423-4945

e:  <mailto:asmith at mreng.ca> asmith at mreng.ca

The electronic message contained herein is private and confidential,
intended only for the recipient(s) specified. If you have received this
message in error, please delete it and notify us immediately.  Any
accompanying files are supplied as a matter of courtesy only.  The data are
without warranty of any kind.  Any person or business making use of the data
is responsible for confirming its accuracy and completeness.  M&R
Engineering Ltd. is not responsible for edited or produced versions of this
digital information.