[Bldg-sim] energy savings from 2001 to 2004 90.1

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Wed Apr 4 11:44:47 PDT 2012

I swear I've seen some graphs before showing the progression of 90.1 and
the relative savings between cycles. It is, of course, highly dependent on
your building type and climate.

Here are some useful links to DOE reports that will probably help you
(check out the "Determinations" for quantitative comparisons):

http://www.energycodes.gov/analysis/#savingsEstimates

This one specifically compares 90.1-1999 with 90.1-2004 for commercial
buildings, which is the closest I could find to your specific request
(2001 is just 1999 + addenda, isn't it?).
http://www.energycodes.gov/status/documents/determinations_com_dif04.pdf

Nathan Miller, PE, LEED AP BD+C

Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst

O 206-285-7100 | D 206-788-4577

 <http://www.rushingco.com/> www.rushingco.com