[Bldg-sim] CFD Training

Patrick Keeney 38keeney at cardinalmail.cua.edu
Wed Apr 11 12:26:20 PDT 2012

My apologies.

I forgot to mention that I would specifically be interested in CFD as it
relates to whole building geometry, natural ventilation, wind drift
analysis, double skin facades, solar chimneys etc.  I'm less interested in
CFD analysis for mechanical ductwork, pressure drops, etc.

--
Patrick J Keeney
MArch-MSSD Candidate