[Bldg-sim] EE4: Boiler/Cooling Tower Set Points, and Max Heating COP

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Thu Apr 12 12:26:17 PDT 2012

What software are you using, Justin?  I have seen EnergyPro require the
cooling tower minimum water temperature to be above the boiler
setpoint.  This might be correct for a water source heat pump system,
but I don't think it is correct for a hot water reheat system, for
instance.  I have never been able to get EnergySoft to tell me why this
limitation exists.

You may have a different situation, but I have seen that error in EnergyPro.

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068