[Bldg-sim] Exhaust fans

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Mon Apr 16 06:40:22 PDT 2012

EnergyPro seems to be very happy with an unconditioned zone having an
exhaust fan.  On the other hand, you could call it conditioned and give
it zero heating and cooling, I suppose.  I tried the unconditioned zone
with an exhaust fan, no problem.  Didn't try the other.

EP is DOE 2.1 based, I believe, so if your software is similar, well,
give it a try!

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068