[Bldg-sim] Exhaust fans

Ashraf Khan p.ashraf at aesg-me.com
Tue Apr 17 23:23:42 PDT 2012

I had similar project earlier. In my energy model, I considered warehouse
power as miscellaneous equipment load and USGBC has no problem accepting it.

In future if you got project as warehouse conditioned, then definitely you
should model as exhaust fans.

Regards,

Ashraf Ali Khan

BE (Mech), LEED AP, PQP