[Bldg-sim] Museum Energy Consumption?

Chris floodyc at gmail.com
Thu Apr 19 10:48:37 PDT 2012

Peter,

CIBSE Guide F Efficiency, Section 20 Table 20.1 provides energy benchmark
data in kWhr/m2.yr (good practice & typical practice) for public buildings
including museums and art galleries in the UK. Unfortunately it does not
break down the energy use any further than total electrical and fossil-fuel
usage but this might be a good starting point.

Regards,
Chris

On Thu, Apr 19, 2012 at 09:01, Peter Simmonds <peter.simmonds at ibece.net>wrote:

>  I’m looking for any data on energy consumption of museums, particularly
> art museums. ****
>
> Any help will be greatly appreciated.****
>
> Thanks,****
>
> ** **
>
> *Peter Simmonds, Ph.D. *
> *Senior Associate
> Head of the Advanced Technology Group
> **IBE Consulting Engineers*
> *14130 Riverside Drive, Suite 201*
> *Sherman Oaks, CA 91423
> d: (818) 305-3246 o: (818) 377-8220 f: (818) 377-8230
>
> **www.ibece.com
> **Ideas for the built environment*****
>
> This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the
> information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, or distribution is
> sender by reply e-mail and destroy all copies of the original message.****

Chris Flood BSc (Eng)
Senior Building Analyst