[Bldg-sim] EE4 Remote Condenser

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Mon Apr 30 14:47:05 PDT 2012

I have had similar limitations in Energy Pro (DOE2.1 based).  It won't
let you have a water cooled condenser and hot water reheat without
making the setpoints wrong.  It seems to think it is a water source heat
pump system and the boiler and cooling tower are connected, but of
course they aren't connected in such a system.

Is EE4 DOE2.1 based?  If so, it could be a similar problem.

Good luck!

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP BD&C
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068