[Bldg-sim] Building Simulation and Optimization, 10-11 September 2012

Jonathan Wright J.A.Wright at lboro.ac.uk
Wed Aug 22 08:12:31 PDT 2012

Dear All,

Registration for the BSO12 held at Loughborough University, UK, is still open.

The conference programme and abstracts are available at http://www.bso12.org/-docs/BSO12_Abstract_Handbook.pdf.

As you will see, 57 papers originating from 14 different countries will be presented at the conference. The conference is perhaps the first to give some specific focus to both the development of simulation methods, and their use in model-based design and control optimization.

We hope that some of you will be able to attend what we are sure will be a success and rewarding conference for all.

Regards,

Jon

---
Jonathan Wright
Professor of Building Optimization

Building Energy Research Group,
School of Civil and Building Engineering,
Loughborough University, Loughborough,
Leicestershire, LE11 3TU, UK

Tel:  +44 (0)1509 222621
Tel:  +44 (0)1509 228529 (Pam Allen, secretary)
Fax:  +44 (0)1509 223981

Publications: Google Citations<http://scholar.google.co.uk/citations?user=rIHckekAAAAJ>

[cid:image001.png at 01CD8080.EEBBB2A0]<http://www.bso12.org/>