[Bldg-sim] Rocky Mountain Energy Simulation Engineers Meeting - September 18

Peter Ellis peter.ellis at bigladdersoftware.com
Fri Aug 24 15:10:41 PDT 2012

Good afternoon energy modelers!

Join us *Tuesday, September 18* for the next meeting of the *Rocky Mountain
Energy Simulation Engineers *(*RMESE*). Members of the NREL commercial
building analysis tools team will be on hand to provide a sneak preview of
the upcoming 0.9 release of OpenStudio including new tools to edit
constructions, chilled and service water systems, and more.  You'll also
get a better idea of what DOE is trying to accomplish with this free,
analysis software development kit, and where we're heading in the next few
months.

We will be meeting at *The Tavern Downtown* in downtown Denver *at 6:00 pm
on Tuesday, September 18* for a short presentation and drinks. The Tavern
Downtown is located at 1949 Market St, Denver, CO 80202.

There will be a $10 fee associated with your attendance to cover the cost
of the venue. You will receive one drink ticket and appetizers with your
attendance fee. *Please RSVP to Jessie Jones at jjones at rmhgroup.com* or
(303)312-4641 so that we can reserve enough space to accommodate everyone.
This is not invite only- so pass the word on to coworkers, colleagues, and
other industry professionals who may be interested.

Thank you,

*RMESE Steering Committee*