[Bldg-sim] Glazing Study: Warm edge spacer example needed

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Sat Aug 11 13:15:57 PDT 2012

The Frameplus Online tool is great for analyzing different
glazings.  You have the option of different spacers, argon or air
fill, different thermal breaks in the aluminum curtainwall or window
framing.  It offers curtain wall, fixed window, and
casement/awning.  The report gives centre of glass U, overall Uvalue,
etc.  The bottom of the report provides the equest performance values.

http://tools.enermodal.com/webframeplus/