[Bldg-sim] LEED Online

Rob Hudson rdh4176 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 13 08:44:38 PST 2012

I unfortunately am having trouble with the LEED submission process.  I have
a project that has had its initial Design Review completed and the team
would like to submit our responses to the review.  Other than making
changes to the credits/templates, where can we submit a
written narrative response to the review?  I have search LEED online, GBCI
and other online sites for answers unsuccessfully, they do have some great,
user-friendly websites.  I tried to avoid writing to the Bldg-sim list for
something like this, but i know people out there will have the answer.

Thanks in advance,

--
Rob Hudson