[Bldg-sim] Computerized Building Energy Simulation Handbook

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Thu Dec 6 13:05:28 PST 2012

The COMNET manual is just what you are looking for.
http://www.comnet.org/mgp-manual
Out of curiosity may I ask what software you might use in your models?
*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*