[Bldg-sim] LEED Online

Cam Fitzgerald fitzgerald at sevengroup.com
Thu Dec 13 09:19:05 PST 2012

Rob,

If you have elected to use the form to show your VRP calculations, I believe
the access to the document upload section in LEED online may be accessed by
indicating that an alternate compliance path is being used. This should open
a narrative box in which you should note that you are NOT using an alternate
compliance path, just using this method to enable uploading documents. Hope
this helps!

Cam Fitzgerald