[Bldg-sim] multi-energy simulation at neighbourhood scale

David GARCIA-SANCHEZ dgarciasanchez at greenaffair.com
Mon Dec 17 01:08:13 PST 2012

Hi leen,

With a lucky you can ask Jerome Kaempf at EPFL to give you a copy of citysim, a software for modeling energy demand at urban scale (currently at beta version),

But If not in the case of modeling at urban scale most of the people made a coupling between "normal" energy software and  the integration of microclimate effects etc....

For a more wide list of models you can take a look at Swan's work:

http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S1364032108001949

Best regards,

David

David GARCIA-SANCHEZ

greenaffair

Tel. +33 (0)1 46 03 08 02

Mobile +33 (0)6 78 15 08 09

102 avenue Edouard Vaillant - 92100 Boulogne-Billancourt

www.greenaffair.com <http://www.greenaffair.com/>