[Bldg-sim] weather data at Islamabab

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Mon Dec 17 08:46:08 PST 2012

There is an IWEC2 weather file for Islamabad.

The entire set of IWEC2 weather files for 3,012 international locations, i.e., excluding
the US and Canada, is available on a DVD  from ASHRAE for $229 (see
www.techstreet.com/cgi-bin/detail?product_id=1823067 for details).

Inidividual IWEC2 files are now also available from my company, White Box Technologies,
for $35, payable through PayPal.  Please contact me for details.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D