[Bldg-sim] multi-energy simulation at neighbourhood scale

Jeremiah Crossett jcrossett at phasechange.com
Mon Dec 17 09:22:42 PST 2012

I have found Design Builder as an interface to Energy Plus to work well for
cityscape models.  For instance the model image pasted into this email is
for two buildings owned by the same owner so I made both models in the same
file. Also the micro climate factors of solar shading from the city scape
and can be modeled in Design Builder/E+, and Design Builder CFD can be used
to model site wind factors.
[image: Inline image 1]

*
*
*
*
*Jeremiah D. Crossett  | Senior Analyst  |  Phase Change Energy Solutions*
*
120 E. Pritchard St.  | Asheboro, NC 27203  | Mobile 503-688-8951
www.phasechange.com
*

*
*