[Bldg-sim] Need 'realistic' Building Models for E+

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Tue Dec 18 14:39:22 PST 2012

Varkie,

Are you suggesting to create the input files for E+ from the building descriptions
themselves?   That would seem like a lot of work, and also very error-prone.  I would be
curious to see how doe2ep performs on your 2.1E files, but not curious enough to actually
attempt that right now :-)

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.