[Bldg-sim] IESVE System Load Calculation

Donald MacLeod donald.macleod at iesve.com
Thu Dec 27 02:29:39 PST 2012

Hello Sherif
This will be a node hidden at a multiplex boundary. These nodes are generated by the junctions (also hidden) between multiplex layers.
The next release of VE will display these nodes, but in the meantime studying the .sys file will tell you the adjacent nodes, and hence the location.

Regards, Donald

[IES]<http://www.iesve.com/>

Dr Donald MacLeod
Software Technical Leader

T:

+44 (0) 141 945 8500

F:

+44 (0) 141 945 8501

http://www.iesve.com<http://www.iesve.com/>

**Design, Simulate + Innovate with the <Virtual Environment>**

Integrated Environmental Solutions Limited. Registered in Scotland No. SC151456
Registered Office - Helix Building, West Of Scotland Science Park, Glasgow G20 0SP

Email Disclaimer<http://www.iesve.com/disclaimer.html>