[Bldg-sim] Vacation Messages

Jason Glazer jglazer at gard.com
Wed Feb 8 13:52:52 PST 2012

I just suspended delivery to the person's account that is
sending all the vacation messages to the mailing list. When
he gets back, I will un-suspend the delivery.

Please remember if you do use vacation messages to not
automatically send it to the mailing list. The mailing list
address is in the "TO:" heading, so it might make sense not
to send vacation messages to the "TO:" address.

Thanks,

Jason

--
Jason Glazer, P.E., GARD Analytics, 90.1 ECB chair