[Bldg-sim] Modelling VAV system with DX cooling using DesignBuilder

Ayzer Akguc alpayakguc at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 13 09:14:13 PST 2012

Hi,

I would like to model a baseline building of Ashrae 90.1 2007 conditioning with VAV system (system 5) in DesignBuilder. This system cools the building using DX cooling. However, I have branch errors when I model dx coils in vav system. Therefore, I would like to ask how I can model VAV system with DX cooling. If it is impossible using DesignBuilder, I would like to ask how I can model cooling system to be suited to system 5 in ASHRAE 90.1 Appendix G ?

Best regards.

Alpay Akguc