[Bldg-sim] why the autosized design air flow rate differ so much in different floor?

韩星 foolishstar at 163.com
Sun Feb 26 04:31:18 PST 2012

Hi, every body,

I now have a difficult problem. I found that the autosized design air flow in the first floor is much larger than the second floor, about 5-10 times of the second floor. I cannot figure out the reason, because the indoor lighting, equipment power and the occupant density are all the same for the two floors.
In my opinion, the second floor should have a higher air-conditioning load than the first floor because it is the building's top floor. But the result is just the opposite.
I really want to know the reason and how I should deal with it.
Thanks
Xing