[Bldg-sim] Looking for published utility data

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Wed Feb 29 11:16:43 PST 2012

I am working on a mixed use project that has offices, retail residential and higher education spaces in the mix. We are trying to estimate anticipated energy loads - both annual usage and peak demand for each space type (chilled water, steam, natural gas and electricity). I have reasonably good data from CBECS & LBNL on annual energy usage. The roadblock is in the peak demand numbers.

Does anyone know of a good [credible] published resource for peak demand numbers for these building types?

Thanks for your help

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C

Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309
t: 404.443.7462    f: 404.892.5823    e: Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com<mailto:Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com>
www.perkinswill.com<http://www.perkinswill.com/> | Facebook<http://www.facebook.com/ideasandbuildings> | Twitter<http://www.perkinswill.com/pages/twitter.html>

Perkins+Will.  Ideas + buildings that honor the broader goals of society

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the addressee.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute, copy, or alter this email.