[Bldg-sim] Energy Modeler Job/Task Analysis Survey Validation

Studer, Daniel Daniel.Studer at nrel.gov
Wed Feb 29 16:21:59 PST 2012

All,

The Commercial Building Energy Modeler Job/Task Analysis validation survey that Kristin mentioned in her post below is still open - survey response rates have been below what is required to proceed with publication of the final document. Ideally, we would like at least 100 individual responses; to date only 49 practitioners have taken the time to reply!

Given the great interest shown by this group for the project last year, I am appealing to you to help further the U.S. commercial building energy modeling workforce. This is your last opportunity to provide input before this important document is published. The survey should take no more than 20 minutes; survey instructions can be found at http://www.nrel.gov/buildings/workforce.html.  Thank you in advance.

Sincerely,
Danny Studer