[Bldg-sim] HELP WANTED

Eric Oliver emo at emoenergy.com
Fri Jan 13 11:59:11 PST 2012

I own a small Energy and Sustainability consulting business in Falls Church
Virginia.  I'm looking to hire experienced Energy Molders with experience
on LEED projects.  If you have a strong working knowledge of all aspects of
the LEED Program, thats a plus.  You would have the opportunity to work on
not only energy modeling projects, but also energy audits, LEED
Commissioning, LEED Consulting, and possible solar and residential energy
efficiency projects.  if you're interested, please send a resume to
emo at emoenergy.com

--
Eric Oliver
*President*