[Bldg-sim] FW: networking in South America

Dru.Crawley at bentley.com Dru.Crawley at bentley.com
Mon Jan 30 06:56:11 PST 2012

The International Building Performance Simulation Association (IBPSA) has 2 regional groups in So America - Brazil and Chile.  Brazil has been active for a much longer time and was formed around the Building Simulation 2001 conference in Rio.  For more information about IBPSA-Brasil -- http://www.labeee.ufsc.br/antigo/ibpsa-brasil/.    IBPSA-Chile is very new - just formed late last year.  They have yet to create a web site.

More information about IBPSA is available on our web site:  www.ibpsa.org<http://www.ibpsa.org>   IBPSA currently has 24 regional affiliates and is always looking to establish more