[Bldg-sim] BPI-2400-S-2011 (formerly BPI-107) Standardized Qualification of Whole House Energy Savings Estimate

Pavel Dybskiy pdybskiy at gmail.com
Sat Jan 7 13:38:41 PST 2012

Chris,

Very interesting information.
I'm wondering, if you can give a rough estimate of the money flow into
building energy efficiency market that 25e, if enacted,  can generate?
How it is comparing with other government programs like WAP SEP, EECBG,
LIHEAP, totalling (based on what I was able to get from internet) hundreds
of billions  $$ over the past 30 years (which very roughly is $100 per
household per year)?

Pavel

Regards
Pavel Dybskiy