[Bldg-sim] Building envelope

mark dewsbury Mark.Dewsbury at utas.edu.au
Sun Jan 22 00:09:28 PST 2012

Dear Gents,

I have some toys

Mark Dewsbury (PhD)

Residential Thermal Performance Research
School of Architecture & Design
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 1324
Launceston 7250
Ph: 03 6324 4471
mob: 0417 290 807
fax: 03 6324 4088
e: mark.dewsbury at utas.edu.au

Dr Mark Dewsbury is currently a member of the Nationwide House Energy Rating
Scheme Technical Advisory Committee (NatHERS TAC)

  _____