[Bldg-sim] Building envelope

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Mon Jan 23 06:23:19 PST 2012

I use EnergyPro and its floor elements are basic, basic, basic.  Slab,
floor with crawlspace, floor without crawlspace.  I don't know what you
call that building you have with stilts.

But if you have response information on your buildings, they would be
easier to model than a six story building, that's for sure!

Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP
+1 916 966 9060
FAX +1 916 966 9068