[Bldg-sim] Mass of framed cavity layer mass

mark dewsbury Mark.Dewsbury at utas.edu.au
Thu Jan 26 17:49:31 PST 2012

Dear David,
My research has highlighted this as an area requiring further investigation.
We have three funding proposals at various stages, and all include further
research in thermal mass.

Mark Dewsbury (PhD)

Residential Thermal Performance Research
School of Architecture & Design
University of Tasmania
Locked Bag 1324
Launceston 7250