[Bldg-sim] [EnergyPlus_Support] Food for thought....

sansregret.simon at lte.ireq.ca sansregret.simon at lte.ireq.ca
Tue Jul 3 07:26:42 PDT 2012

Chris and All,

The idea behind SIMEB development (www.simeb.ca) is to provide a free tool that allow a fast DOE2.1, DOE2.2 and EnergyPlus model creation, with an emphasis on existing building :  assisted calibration tool, weather data access and clustering analysis.

Here are new features that will be available soon on our site :

·         All the documentations (including examples) will be provided in English. We are working on video tutorial also

·         A web-based application will allow creating SIMEB weather file  (*.swdf) by uploading the EnergyPlus (*.epw) or DOE2 (*.bin) files provided by the user.

·         New version of SIMEB with migration from EnergyPlusV.5 to EnergyPlus V7.1

Thanks Chris for all the good words about SIMEB.

Comments like that help us to push the development.

Simon Sansregret, ing., M. Sc. A.

Researcher

Hydro-Québec Research Institute
+ Laboratoire des Technologies de l'Énergie (LTE)
       600, Avenue de la Montagne
       Shawinigan, (Québec), Canada
       G9N 7N5

' interne (HQ) : 274-1555