[Bldg-sim] Question about Energyplus

Te Qi gtqite at gmail.com
Wed Jul 18 08:30:14 PDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I am doing a case study about a office building in design builder(E+) using
the compact system (VAV with reheat +outside air set). While I set the
cooling setpoint schedule as only working during occupied hours(7-18), also
I check the E+ file that the schedule I set  is right. However, when I
check the meter about the cooling coils consumption, I realizedthe cooling
coil and fans are still working  during unoccupied hours, which confused me
a lot. Could someone experienced tell me the reason. Thanks so much.

Te Qi

Intern of EEB Hub