[Bldg-sim] air flow sensors

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Wed Jul 4 06:46:50 PDT 2012

Thanks Ken and everyone.  It sounds like a big challenge.  As it is a
spare time research project, I am going to keep expenses as low as possible.

One issue I realize will be a big problem is spot measuring all open
windows at once - in the time it takes to move from a ground floor
window to the second floor, the conditions can change significantly.

The windows have insect screens which may eliminate some of the cross
currents outside the window.

Once I obtain the measuring instruments, I will be back for more advise.

Christopher Jones, P.Eng.
Suite 1801, 1 Yonge Street
Toronto, ON M5E1W7
Tel. 416-203-7465