[Bldg-sim] Daylight control in Design Builder

Paul Carey paul at zed-uk.com
Mon Jul 16 02:32:57 PDT 2012

Dear Sheelam,

It sounds to me like you may have the model setup in SBEM mode rather than EnergyPlus mode at a quick guess.  If you want to email me the model file separately please do so and I will be able to check it out and let you know. I will then let everyone else know why here for information purposes.

Kind Regards
Paul

Dr Paul Carey
Director