[Bldg-sim] eQuest evaporative pre-cooling

Nidhi Vyas nidhik.vyas at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 22:17:26 PDT 2012

Dear Jim,

Thank you for your input.

In eQuest there is an option to use the return air as secondary air so that
is helpful.

I tried to control the evaporative pre-cooling entering air temperature
through economizer controls and schedules too but unfortunately nothing is
working out. If I look over the hourly reports i still see that evaporative
pre-cooling is treating the OA below 70F.

Again thank you for your help.

Nidhi

On Sun, Jul 15, 2012 at 6:00 PM, Jim Dirkes <jim at buildingperformanceteam.com