[Bldg-sim] Residential Activity area coverage

Dustin Ferzacca DFerzacca at arcengrs.com
Fri Jun 29 10:39:51 PDT 2012

Hey all,
I am a new user of eQUEST, and I have a couple of questions regarding a model of a small single family residential home I am modeling.
1. Under general information, is there any way to specify the building as single family? I have it set to multi family low rise, because I did not see a single family option
2. Does allocating the building activity area as residential default basic household appliances such as refrigerators and washing machines, or do I have to also specify that there is self contained refrigeration
3. It is a house without a ventilation or AC system, but I cannot seem to get rid of ventilation fans. How can I indicate to the program that there are no ventilation fans at all?

Thanks a lot,
Dustin