[Bldg-sim] Unit conversion in design Builder

Gupta, Apeksha GuptaA at bre.co.uk
Wed Jun 13 06:10:12 PDT 2012

Hi Sheelam,

I hope you have changed the units to Metric in Tools<Program Options<International.

[cid:image001.jpg at 01CD496E.3F52BEB0]

In DesignBuilder Metric system, units are always read in metres. The best thing to do is to scale your drawing in CAD to meters and then import it in Designbuilder. Check the measure of one of the surfaces and it should be fine.

Regards,

Apeksha

Apeksha Gupta MSc
Renewable Energy KTP Associate