[Bldg-sim] IBPSA-USA Meeting Announcement - Save the Date 6/23

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Fri Jun 22 12:23:36 PDT 2012

Just a quick reminder with the key details:

1.       Business meeting will be held prior to dinner at the convention center in Room 102B from 4:00 to 6:00PM - this is different from many other past meetings where the location is usually at the restaurant!

2.       Dinner meeting registration will take place from 6:30 p.m. to 7:15 p.m., located at Rio Rio Cantina, 421 E. Commerce Street, San Antonio, TX 78205 in the Estrella Room.

a.       The restaurant is a short 10 minute walk from the convention center and hotel.

b.      You can still pre-pay with a credit card using the link until before the event:                http://ibpsaannualmeeting.eventbrite.com/

c.       There is still space available for walk-up registrations. Cash or check is preferred for walk-up registrations. You will be e-mailed a receipt.

d.      Please notify me if you are a currently enrolled student as we have a trial basis for a reduced student fee. Pay at the door only.

3.       Dinner presentation by Dr. Haberl about thermal mass modeling.

4.       Cash bar during social hour and dinner.

Let me know if you have any questions, I will have access to e-mail on Saturday.

David

David S. Eldridge, Jr., P.E., LEED AP BD+C, BEMP, BEAP, HBDP
Project Manager

Direct: (847) 316-9224 | Fax: (847) 328-4550

Grumman/Butkus Associates | 820 Davis Street, Suite 300 | Evanston, IL 60201
Energy Efficiency Consultants and Sustainable Design Engineers