[Bldg-sim] Paid Reviewer Needed

RobertWichert robert at wichert.org
Fri Mar 2 06:15:54 PST 2012

I am looking for someone to review a model I have made in Energy Pro.  I
will pay your normal consulting rate for a two-hour review of the
model.  I am not looking for review of the building elements (although
comments are welcome) but I need someone who owns and uses Energy Pro
routinely for NR Performance energy usage, rates, energy costs, and load
modeling and who has modeled hot-water-reheat VAV systems with a
water-cooled condenser (open cooling tower), hot water boiler, hot water
pump, cooling tower pump and fan, 70 Ton DX 25,000 CFM air side, 32 VAV
boxes (typ. 30%), hot water reheat coils in VAV boxes, and other
elements.  I will send you the .bld file for review, so you must have
the EP NR Performance module.

This is not for T-24 compliance, but rather for energy savings estimates
with modifications and alternatives.

If you have experience with such systems and have two hours available
today or over the weekend, please call the number below or reply to
robert at wichert.org <mailto:robert at wichert.org> .  I will pay your rate
(assuming it is not over-the-moon) via PayPal or check (your choice) as
soon as we talk.

First one who qualifies gets the job.  I hope to hear from you soon!

--
Robert Wichert P.Eng. LEED AP
+1 916 966 9060